ByWTOC Staff|January 6, 2021 at 11:46 AM EST - Updated January 6 at 11:55 AM
SAVANNAH, Ga. (WTOC) - The Coastal Health District announced Wednesday plans to begin the expanded Phase 1 rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine.
The Coastal Health District will begin scheduling COVID-19 vaccination appointments on Thursday, Jan. 7 with the following groups:
- Adults age 65 and older
- Caregivers of adults 65 and older
- Emergency first responders
- Health care workers
- Residents and staff of long-term care facilities
The Coastal Health District states that appointments must be made via phone. Vaccination appointments are expected to begin on Monday, Jan. 11.
- Chatham County Health Department (Eisenhower & Midtown) - (912) 230-5506
- Glynn County Health Department- (912) 264-3961
- Bryan County Health Department – Pembroke - (912) 653-4331
- Bryan County Health Department – Richmond Hill - (912) 756-2611
- Camden County Health Department – St. Marys - (912) 882-8515
- Camden County Health Department – Woodbine - (912) 576-3040
- Effingham County Health Department - (912) 754-6484
- Liberty County Health Department - (912) 876-2173
- Long County Health Department - (912) 545-2107
- McIntosh County Health Department - (912) 832-5473
Copyright 2021 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Photo: Getty Images