5 people displaced after early-morning apartment fire in Savannah

ByWTOC Staff|October 20, 2020 at 8:43 AM EDT - Updated October 20 at 10:53 AM

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WTOC) - Savannah Fire crews rescued two children from an early-morning apartment fire.

It happened Tuesday in the 400 block of W. Montgomery Cross Road. According to the Savannah Fire Department, the fire started in the kitchen. Five people were displaced from the apartment where the fire began and a neighboring unit.

No injuries were reported.

The fire is being investigated.

Copyright 2020 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Photo: WTOC

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content