TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- A lawyer for the Trump Organization claimed "most, if not all, of the facts appear to be inaccurate." He requested the documents The Times report was based on but the paper declined in order to protect its sources.
- It seems unfair that I paid more in federal income tax than Trump.
- You knew something fishy was going on with his taxes. That's why he hasn't released them to the public.
- If this information is true, it shows that Trump isn't a good business man. Rather, he's the biggest loser!
- This just shows Trump is a good businessman and knows how to game the system to his advantage.
The New York Times obtained Donald Trump's tax information for more than 20 years and the information they reveal is stunning. According to The Times, Trump only paid $750 in federal income tax in 2015, and another $750 the following year.
And it gets worse from there. He paid no income tax at all in 10 of the previous 15 years; mostly because he claimed he lost much more money than he made. (The New York Times)
photo getty images