TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- This could be as simple as a typo or a box he checked when he wasn't supposed to.
- It seems pretty foolish to lie knowingly on an application like this and create a paper trail.
- Man, my "Free Kodak!" shirt is never gonna go out of style.
- Grand opening, grand closing. It'd be a shame to see Kodak go away for years when it feels like he just got on.
- If you're the family of that school-shooting victim, do you really want Kodak's money funding a scholarship in your son's memory?
We now know why Kodak Black got busted on his way to Rolling Loud.
Federal authorities claim the rapper, whose real name is Bill Kapri, lied on multiple firearm applications this year. Prosecutors say Kodak was successful in at least one of the two transactions where he attempted to acquire firearms under false pretenses.
Lawyer Bradford Cohen seems to think it’s too early to make heads or tails of the situation. He says, "We need to see the evidence in order to fully evaluate the claims made against him." Kodak is in police custody and set to see the judge on Wednesday. His upcoming trial for a 2016 sexual assault was recently postponed. (TMZ)